|Intro||How it Works||Fees||Sign Up Now||Clients|
At Meerkat Technology, we are keenly aware of the budget constraints facing nonprofits and community-based organizations. Our unique pricing structure provides a valuable service to patrons who pay a small, clearly identified service fee, well below what is typically charged for online tickets. We offer this service with no set-up fees or long-term commitment required!
Service Fee - Charged to Purchaser
Our typical fee structure is as follows:
- For tickets $10 and under: a $1.50 per ticket fee is charged
- For tickets between $10 and $24.99: a $2 per ticket fee is charged
- For tickets between $25 and $49.99: a $3 per ticket fee is charged
- For tickets between $50 and $74.99: a $4 per ticket fee is charged
- For tickets between $75 and $99.99: a $5 per ticket fee is charged
- All inclusive. No other fees!
Fees are Clearly Marked
All fees paid by the customer are clearly marked at the time of purchase. We recognize that you maintain an important relationship of trust with your patrons, and we believe in supporting that trust.
Below is a sample of how this is presented to your patrons:
Fees Deducted From Payment to Organization
The only fee paid by your organization is the standard credit card fee charged by the banking industry for all credit card purchases. By working with multiple organizations, we are able to provide a low group-rate, well below what most organizations would otherwise pay for credit card transactions.
Visa/Mastercard: Current group rate consolidated credit card fee is 2.5% plus 25 cents per transaction.
10 tickets sold at $10 per ticket = $100|
Credit card service fee: $2.50 + 25 cents = $2.75
Payment to Organization: $97.25
No Other Fees. No Hidden Charges!
See for yourself. Visit MKTix.com and see our interface in action.