|Intro||How it Works||Fees||Sign Up Now||Clients|
The process for selling tickets on the MKTix Ticketing Service family of websites couldn't be easier. Here's how it works:
- Register Your Event Go to one of our partner ticketing websites to register your event. Fill out the online form and you
are on your way. Click on a link below to register your event, or click here for more information:
- Review Your Listing - Before your listing goes live, we will contact you and review your ticket purchase page.
- Add a Link - Add a link from your webpage, newsletters and affiliated websites to link directly to the ticket purchase page for your event.
- Communicate - Use existing methods to let people know about your event. Make sure they know that online ticketing is a new option.
- MKTix-Partner Marketing - MKTix-Partner websites will help market your events and attract new patrons by listing your event on their calendar
and may include it in their ongoing promotional activities for the region. All of the MKTix-Partner websites have a vested interest in helping promote events in their communities.
- Customer Payment - When a customer visits your event ticketing webpage for your event, they enter the information needed to validate their
credit card via a secure easy to use interface. There are no complicated shopping carts or registrations. Most transactions are completed with two clicks. Customer information is not sold or shared with other organizations!
- E-Ticket - Customer receives an e-ticket that can easily be printed AND they also receive an immediate email receipt of their purchase.
- Notification - Designated staff at your organization receive an instant email notification of each purchase!
- MKTix-Partner Marketing - The MKTix-Partner websites that cover your region will list your event on their calendar and may include it in their promotions. All of the MKTix-Partner websites have a vested interest in helping promote events in their communities.
This will help attract new patrons who will learn about your event by viewing event calendars via our partner ticketing websites.
Payment and Fulfillment
- Payment - You will receive a consolidated check for all tickets purchased according to the schedule you designate. Typically payments are sent within 3 days after the event and
on a second date of your choosing.
- Reporting - Box office reports are available in Excel and PDF formats at any time. Typically a final report is emailed to you before the event.
- Admission - Some organizations use a will-call approach where tickets are set aside for online customers. Customers present their receipt which is exchanged for the ticket. Others use the electronic ticket for admission. The choice is yours.
See for yourself. Visit MKTix.com to see our site in action.